1

“I am afraid that our children and youth will catch and embrace these twisted upside down values. I dread the thought they might carry these errors into the next generation and render tomorrow bleak and gloomy,” Villegas said. He also expressed grief and alarm about the alleged extra judicial killings in the country under the Duterte administration, which he called "new things" that make Filipinos laugh.




ADVERTISEMENT

“I am in this endless grief at the killings I have seen and heard. The well is running dry and I can no longer give a word of condolence to the bereaved families because I also need to be assured even a bit that things will get better and not become worse even more,” Villegas said. “My brows have not been without furrows for some months now – worried, confused and sad. I cry as I pray alone. I am horrified at the new ‘things’ that make my countrymen laugh. How do I cope? I repeat and hold on to the saying: The darkest hour is just before dawn. The darkest hour is the hour before the sunburst!” he added.



Villegas also urged Filipinos to pray the rosary every day, go to confession at least once a month and attend daily Mass.



SPONSOR

READ ALSO: MANILA COPS GET P45M IN ALLOWANCES “In my great shame at where our nation is going, in my confusion, in my doubts, in my grief, in my worry, in my fears, what can I do to change the downward course of my beloved Philippines?” Villegas said. “Let us fight the confusion and errors, let us resist the attacks of evil by the power of the daily ROSARY, the gift of daily HOLY COMMUNION and the humble PENANCE for sins. Using these three-fold weapons from Fatima, let us work to restore our land,” he added.



Source:

SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS ISSUE?

PLEASE SHARE OUR WEBSITE TO OTHERS AND LIKE OUR FB PAGE FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES

Duterte Media Supporters

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter

Post a Comment

  1. Socrates Villegas might have not understood that the killings have started from Aquino administration and the church has not raised a word about it at all! And about the future, how can the future be bleak & gloomy when drug elements are already neutralized?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top